Lawrence is a multi-disciplinary designer and maker from Brighton, UK. He enjoys experimenting with a range of materials and processes with the aim to produce beautiful objects that enhance our connection with nature.
Through his final degree project at the University of Brighton, he developed an interest in creating complex patterns, shapes, and structures that inherently support plant and insect life. He believes through further experimentation, these ideas could disrupt the way we design built spaces, eventually intertwining the cities and nature. Please get in touch for more information.
Contact for a CV.
EXHIBITIONS & ACCOLADES
- GreenGrads, (Sustainable Graduate show) King's Cross, London
- Installation at Planted, King's Cross, London, Design Festival
- SOS Design -Tallinn Design Festival , Estonia
- Runner Up of ‘New Designer of the Year Award in association with Creative Conscience and the Business Design Centre: Environmental Design Award’
- Winner of the Outstanding Design Award - University of Brighton (Living Blocks)
- Featured by New Designers on Dezeen's Virtual Design Festival (Living Blocks)
- University of Brighton school of architecture and design online degree show